Finity’s dedicated self insurance team works with 30+ self insurers covering workers compensation, public liability, professional indemnity, medical malpractice, property and motor.
Finity’s experienced consultants have helped assess the cost and most efficient level of self insurance for companies in a wide range of industries.
Finity’s continuing research and development means that you are kept informed about the changing self insurance market place through newsletters and presentations at self insurance seminars.
We'll work with self insurers of all sizes to help reduce claims costs and to satisfy your accounting and regulatory requirements.
- Liability valuations
- Bank guarantee calculations
- Management reports
- Feasibility studies
- Comcare self insurance assessments
- Advice regarding captives
- Allocation of costs between business units
- Claim reviews
- Advice to electricity distribution & transmission networks
- Child Sexual Abuse Redress Scheme
- Performance monitoring
We provide clear, concise and easy to read reports. We help improve claims experience through better understanding of the key drivers of claim costs.
We also keep our clients up-to-date in the changing self insurance market. Read our self insurance publications.
- DHL Supply Chain
- Primary Health Care
- Joss Group
- The Star
- Virgin Australia Airlines
- Wilson Security
Myer names Finity Consulting their Professional Services Firm of the year
Myer named Finity its Professional Services Firm of the Year 2017 at the department store retailer’s annual Supplier of the Year awards – designed to recognise brands, merchandisers, designers and business partners who supply the company.
Our R&D means you are kept informed of the changing self insurance market.
Talk to us about self insurance
We are the actuaries for large multi-state self insurers, employers under the Comcare scheme, state councils and employers who need advice regarding the feasibility of self insurance or the optimal level of insurance.
- About us
- Auckland Director Forum Registration
- Commercial Lines Seminar 2018
- New technology for next generation analytics – Launch registration
- Niche Ideas Online Industry Forum
- Optima 2018 – Adelaide
- Optima 2018 – Melbourne
- Optima 2018 – Sydney
- Personal Lines Pricing & Analytics Seminar- Auckland 2018
- Sustainability Matters Forum
- Sydney Director Forum Registration
- Temp page – case studies
- Like to know more?
- Recent Posts
- templates codes
- All publications
- Legal info
- Topics & Categories
- Client Area