In this second response to the Hayne Royal Commission, we explore unfair contracts.
- what is the unfair contract terms law?
- Standard form contracts
- What makes a term 'unfair'?
- What sort of policy terms could be unfair?
- Terms that cannot be challenged as unfair
- The insurers 'legitimate interest' defence
- The main subject matter
- What does it mean for insurers?
Prepared in collaboration with The Fold Legal.
Read more in our Royal Commission Response, or download a printable PDF below.Download