If you’re looking to grow your actuarial career and develop your business and consulting skills, Finity ticks all the boxes. We provide a variety of challenging work, training and study support, the opportunity to interact directly with clients and a friendly environment with great people.
Variety of work
- Gain experience in the core disciplines of valuation and pricing as well as areas such as volatility and capital management, reinsurance and risk management
- Be involved in projects across the business
- Be exposed to different classes of business including motor, home, property, liability, workers compensation, medical indemnity and lenders mortgage insurance.
Work hard and play hard
- We expect everyone to contribute to the team and to how we manage our firm
- We don’t classify people on how many years they have worked here or how many grey hairs they have but on what they contribute
- We have a friendly environment with an emphasis on fun
- We are involved in range of social and sporting activities – regular lunches, charity events, team sports, Friday-night drinks and Finity days out.
Supporting your growth
- A technical training program designed to hone your skills
- Learning opportunities in areas such as presentation skills, business communication, project management and business development
- Industry-leading study leave and support
- Opportunities to form study groups and to call on experienced colleagues for insights into course material.
Finity has been the perfect place to take my career to the next level. With a myriad of interesting work opportunities, the ability to work with and learn from leaders in the industry and a supportive culture that recognises contribution and rewards success, Finity has provided the best possible environment to expand my experience and develop myself as a professionalJustin