Susie is a Principal of Finity, based in the Sydney office. Susie has worked across many classes and with a variety of clients. Her experience includes a strong focus on both long tail and commercial lines exposures.
Ph +61 2 8252 3359
Mobile +61 435 043 408
Areas of Expertise
- Class actions
- Underwriting agencies
- Appointed Actuary
- Solvency II
- Specialist classes;
- Professional indemnity and D&O
- Asbestos liabilities
- Public liability
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia, 2006
- Bachelor of Commerce (Actuarial Studies and Finance), University of New South Wales, 2002
- 2012 to present: Finity Consulting – Principal from 2014
- 2010 to 2012: Chubb Insurance Company of Europe – Corporate Actuary
- 2009 to 2010: Financial Services Authority – Senior Actuarial Associate
- 2005 to 2009: Finity Consulting - Consultant
- 2004 to 2005: Trowbridge Deloitte - Consultant
- 1999 to 2004: Tillinghast Towers Perrin – Actuarial Analyst
Description of Relevant Experience
Susie is a Principal of Finity, based in the Sydney office.
Susie has worked across many classes and with a variety of clients. Her experience includes a strong focus on both long tail and commercial lines exposures. She has a particular interest and expertise in financial lines, having experience across a number of portfolios as well as performing key research in this area. Her current research and focus is on class actions and their impact on insurance.
Her experience includes: Appointed Actuary and Valuation work for a range of insurance companies – commercial lines, LMI, asbestos, workers’ compensation London Market and Solvency II implementation – during her time working in the UK. Pricing, capital and projection modelling. Volatility and stochastic capital modelling. Regulatory processes – her time at the UK regulator included claims reserves, capital adequacy and risk reviews. Assisting underwriting agencies with portfolio reviews and underwriting.