Julia is a Principal of Finity, based in the Melbourne office. She leads Finity’s health analytics practice, applying her significant health care experience across clinical care, accident compensation, operational and strategic management and health consulting.
Ph +61 3 8080 0907
Mobile +61 438 050 757
Areas of Expertise
- Health service delivery and health data analytics
- Accident compensation
- Strategy and operations
- Health consulting
- Holistic person centred claims and injury management
Julia has provided advice to health care providers both private and public. This includes reviews of patient management, evidence based care and performance management. She’s worked with some of Australia’s largest health care providers and is familiar with the opportunities and challenges within the sector and has a track record of delivering real value as new insights and/or outcomes focused and sustainable solutions
Julia’s expertise in accident compensation has seen her lead a number of large-scale reviews, provide expert opinion to government commissions and develop high performing systems for compensation management.
Julia’s 14 years working in professional services arms her with key corporate knowledge particularly across financial services, insurance and government.
- Julia has led the development of specialist health analytics capability that integrates clinical, operations and financial data to create the insights and knowledge required to inform clinical and business practices and drive tangible improvements
- Julia worked as one of a three person expert advisory panel to provide peer support the Victorian Transport Accident Commission as they developed the 5 year strategic plan.
- In the areas of Health and Aged Care Julia has led a number of large organisation wide turn around projects.
- Health projects outcomes include measurable improvement in patient length of stay and performance against emergency department and elective surgery targets.
- Aged Care project outcomes include significant and sustained improvement in financial performance, workforce productivity and resident and staff satisfaction
- Within the Accident Compensation and Disability sectors. Julia has led a number of initiatives which include:
- Reviews of files of claimants and models of care relating to catastrophic injuries nationally and internationally.
- Case management system reviews and redesign for Workcover and CTP Authorities and insurers.
- Development of performance management framework to monitor and measure the practices of medical practitioners within the workers compensation environment
- Service model design, including operating, costing and pricing models, for organisations providing front line services to NDIA clients