Ashish is a Principal at Finity and is a leader of the data analytics practice. He has many years of hands-on experience using advanced analytics techniques to deliver commercial strategies and outcomes for his clients. Ashish has analytics, strategy and actuarial consulting experience working for clients across general insurance, health insurance and bodily injury schemes.
Ph +61 2 8252 3373
Mobile +61 410 883 627
Areas of Expertise
- Data analytics and predictive modelling
- Capital management
- Appointed Actuary
- Strategy and M&A
- Natural perils
- Health insurance
Ashish has worked with clients of all shapes and sizes – from domestic niche businesses to larger global players. He has delivered highly sophisticated analytics solutions that can be understood and operationalised for real world business value.
His recent experience includes:
- Building up Finity’s analytics capability, data partnerships and leading the development of Finity’s population segmentation data product
- Strategy assignments spanning market entry planning, long term strategic plan development and strategic due diligence for large global insurance players
- Actuarial, predictive analytics and strategic consulting assignments for an NZ based insurer relating to its management of the 2010 and 2011 Christchurch Earthquake claims
- Development of home insurance pricing models for Storm risk
- Actuarial due diligence for various M&A transactions for medium sized insurers across Australia and New Zealand
- Capital modelling and developing ICAAP frameworks.